No one answers the phone when I call your office. Why?

Due to the high volume of calls we receive, we are unable to answer all incoming calls. When you call, please leave a voicemail and we will return your call. We will not return your call if you do not leave a voicemail. Our phone number is 360-479-6125

I need a free attorney that can represent me in court. Can you help?

If you are an indigent tenant in Kitsap county facing eviction, we have attorneys to assist you through our Eviction Defense program. For all other civil matters, we do not have the resources to provide you representation in court. Our volunteer attorneys can only provide consultations.

Why is there such a long wait time to meet with an attorney?

Our services rely on the availability of volunteer attorneys. The number of appointments we have available is determined by volunteer attorney availability, which often fluctuates. We also receive a high volume of requests, which quickly fills these appointments.